I have been given this award by Gizmo over at Gizmo Quilts.
Thank you for including me.
Here are the rules:
First: You have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true.
Second: You have to tag 10 people with the award.
Third: You have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you.
Finally: Make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.
So, 10 things … here goes …
- I am the youngest of 3 but the only one that quilts.
- I do not wear makeup.
- I don’t like tapioca pudding or soggy bread or soggy cereal.
- I still live in the same town where I was born.
- I have never broken any bones.
- I love stream fishing, but haven’t been in years.
- I have only driven in the snow once in my life.
- I don’t like to fly.
- I have never been on a roller coaster.
- I saw Stevie Ray Vaughan in concert 3 times before his untimely death.
In random order, these are 10 bloggers I enjoy reading. Some you may know … others might be new to you. Hope you enjoy their reading their blogs too.
- Brown Quilts
- Living Life at Lee Haven
- Log Cabin Quilter
- Quilting Down the Stairs
- Cottons ‘n Wool
- Bits and Pieces
- Magnolia Bay Quilts
- Quilting Daze
- All Stitched Up