Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Busy Weekend


It's a busy weekend ahead for me. I have been working on some applique blocks for an online group swap that I am in. The deadline is near - so I'm stitching my little fingers off.

Today I am going to help a neighbor, Carol, cut out a quilt. She is fairly new to quilting and hasn't really done much rotary cutting. And then it is back to applique for the rest of the weekend.

I also have to pick up some fresh batteries for my camera and then I will be able to post some more pics.

Hope you all have a fun, quilt filled weekend.

2 comments:

carol said...

Just saw Ruthie's socks, am guessing that's what you are working on. Can't wait to see them.

Carol

Deb Silva said...

Fantastic guess Carol! The weekend was very productive for Socks. My week been very busy and then on Friday I get spend time with dear friends quilting. Who can ask for more!