Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

I have been given this award by Gizmo over at Gizmo Quilts.
Thank you for including me.
Here are the rules:
First: You have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true.

Second: You have to tag 10 people with the award.

Third: You have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you.

Finally: Make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.


So, 10 things … here goes …
  • I am the youngest of 3 but the only one that quilts.
  • I do not wear makeup.
  • I don’t like tapioca pudding or soggy bread or soggy cereal.
  • I still live in the same town where I was born.
  • I have never broken any bones.
  • I love stream fishing, but haven’t been in years.
  • I have only driven in the snow once in my life.
  • I don’t like to fly.
  • I have never been on a roller coaster.
  • I saw Stevie Ray Vaughan in concert 3 times before his untimely death.

In random order, these are 10 bloggers I enjoy reading. Some you may know … others might be new to you. Hope you enjoy their reading their blogs too.

  1. PamKittyMorning
  2. Brown Quilts
  3. Living Life at Lee Haven
  4. Log Cabin Quilter
  5. Quilting Down the Stairs
  6. Cottons ‘n Wool
  7. Bits and Pieces
  8. Magnolia Bay Quilts
  9. Quilting Daze
  10. All Stitched Up
Have fun!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

It's nice to know a bit more about you, Deb. Thank you for the 'tag' - I'll get to it soon - need to think.

Holly said...

Never been on a roller coaster!?!?! We may have to do something about that.