Saturday, April 11, 2009

A "Triple F S" Day ...

So here we go again with the letters ... LOL

Last Saturday was spent with Friends. And what a great time we had. I left home on Friday and took a leisurely drive north to Debbie's. As I got closer to Debbie's, I had to do a loop around the block to get a pic of this lovely gal. I say gal because of the hat (and maybe because "she" is pink).

I made a quick stop to see Pam. And I just have to say that RocketKittyMorning is a hoot and a half. He lets you know that you are obligated to pet him and scratch his butt. Too funny!

Anyway, getting back to the Triple FS.

Saturday was all about Friends, Fun, Food ... and Sewing. Susan, Holly, Debbie, Pam, Alex and myself had a wonderful day. We worked on a group project to honor our friend Marlene. It was our first sew day together since Marlene's passing - a day that she would have been at if she was still with us. But then she was with us. We shared memories of her, ate strawberries in her memory and had the best Chicken Curry Salad that I just know she would have loved. The day went by all too quickly.

So another day has been scheduled and will be here before we know it. I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a good day. If I had known, I would have been there in spirit!

PamKittyMorning said...

I had a great time at the Triple F S Day as well, and am looking forward to the next! See you soon.

Penne said...

sounds so wonderful. I have sewing days with some friends and relatives occasionally. I fix a great lunch and just enjoy the fellowship so very much. Wish I could come to yours it sounds wonderful also. :)

antique quilter said...

Sounds like a great day with friends, I LOVE that big bunny!
I would have stopped for a picture too!
wonder if she has it out all year and changes the hat for the different holidays!!!!
Kathie