Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Little Bit of R&R ... and Applique ...

Well, let me start by saying I hated to get back to work on the 5th of July.


I left home on Sunday, the 26th of June for a wonderful 5 day Retreat. Can you guess where ?




LAKE TAHOE!


Because of a prior obligation, I wasn't able to leave until the afternoon. A short drive (at least by my defination) then a quick stop to pick up my friend Deanna, and then we were on our way.

Check in was at 3 pm. But because of our late start we didn't arrive until after dark. We checked in, unloaded our things and found our sewing tables. A few people we knew were still up stitching, we visited for a few minutes then went to find our room and go to bed.

Next morning I woke up early and peeked out the window. OMG!

I cleaned up and then hurried outside to take the picture above. This was the view from our room!

It was so beautiful!


Did I mention that I hated to go back to work on the 5th?



No comments: